Monday, August 26, 2013

Desmond & Molly

While I was taking pics of Molly for her 11-month birthday today, I got a few great shots of the kids having fun together.  They're all from the same shoot, but it's cute to see how their expressions change as they start having fun together.  I only wish the photos had audio so you could hear their little laughs.















5 comments:

  1. Adorable and what a memorable moment for you. Alison

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two of the cutest kids in the universe!
    These are so so so so so stinkin' cute!! :) Love, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I would have loved to hear the audio! So sweet! I can almost hear it. It's so fun when they can interact with each other. Beautiful pictures of beautiful children! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are so sweet! Love, Aunt Helen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super blond Molly! and Desmond looks a little more like Joe... still an Anthony though!

    ReplyDelete

Happy Holidays!

The Vasiceks had a wonderful Christmas break!  Let me tell you some of the highlights... Desmond is playing basketball this year.  It'...