Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Molly's First Day of School

Molly started preschool today!  She's going to Creative Hands Preschool and is in the 3s class (for 3-year-olds).  Here are some photos of her on her first day!

She picked out this outfit herself.  It was a very dotted day.  This is Molly at home before school.


Here she is as we left the house.  She's into dots and silly faces.





And finally here she is outside her new school!  I could hardly get her to look away from this cool fountain for the photos.



When I picked her up, her teacher said she'd had a really good day!  I think they were surprised at what this smart little cookie knew and were probably asking themselves why I hadn't put her into preschool sooner. 

As I enjoyed my time alone today, I was kind of asking myself the same thing!  ;o)

5 comments:

Happy Holidays!

The Vasiceks had a wonderful Christmas break!  Let me tell you some of the highlights... Desmond is playing basketball this year.  It'...