Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Christmas Recap

We had a great Christmas this year, and the best part was that we got to see both sides of the family.  This post is mainly pics -- enjoy!

Bainbridge with the Vasiceks

Jeannette holding Molly

Joe's cousins, Caryn and Christina

Desmond and his cousin, Michael -- our Godson

Aunt Carolyn and Grandma and Grandpa Engh
Game night at the Vasiceks
 The next morning we rode the ferry across to Seattle to visit Charlie.

I love the Bainbridge ferry!

Riding the ferry with Dada

View of Seattle from the ferry

Molly turns 3 months
Visiting Uncle Charlie
Walla Walla with the Anthonys

Peeling potatoes with Grandpa John

Working on a post-Christmas feast

Desmond & Grandpa

Molly's first sled ride
First walk in the snow

I love snow!

Desmond and Grandpa exploring the deep snow

Even Joe likes the snow

Snowtime snacks

This snow is deep!

Hanging out with Grandma Mary and Doug

Enjoying some Christmas toys

I love my new car

Hanging at Grandma Mary's



3 comments:

  1. These are wonderful photos! Now if my other nieces and nephews had a blog like this, I'd get off of Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures. Your Christmas was much more eventful than ours. We sure do miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete

Happy Holidays!

The Vasiceks had a wonderful Christmas break!  Let me tell you some of the highlights... Desmond is playing basketball this year.  It'...