Thanks for visiting, Matthew! (And Charlie, too.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy Holidays!
The Vasiceks had a wonderful Christmas break! Let me tell you some of the highlights... Desmond is playing basketball this year. It'...
-
I will do my best to update this every month on the 26th... The big girl turns one! 11 Months: August 26, 2013 Special milestone...
-
And now back to the summer vacation 2018 blog! Poland is going to take so much time for me to write that I've decided to break it down ...
-
Update on the robins...they've hatched! Unfortunately, when we went out to check them yesterday, two eggs were missing. I'm prett...
-
We've been home from our trip for about 2 weeks now, and I've been hesitant to start in on a blog entry because there is so much to ...
-
This post is long overdue, and in the spirit of posting some thing rather than nothing, I'm going to break this up into three manageabl...
No comments:
Post a Comment