This is a video of her speed crawling. She's not only doing it; she's quick, too!
Within about 36 hours, she'd also learned how to pull herself up to things and sit on her haunches. Here she is playing piano.
In those same 36 hours, she started trying to climb the step up from the family room to the kitchen. This video is roughly 3 minutes of her trying. In case you don't want to watch it all, I'll tell you how it ends: She doesn't get up until the next day, and I didn't catch that on video.
And here's a little video that was taken by my former boss yesterday when we met him for coffee. This is Desmond talking about his little sister.
Thanks for these. They are awesome! Can't believe she is doing so much more since I last saw her. I did think she would progress pretty soon, though.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Mom