Also, it bears mentioning that Desmond has started preschool! About 5 weeks ago he started at Metzger Community Preschool. His preschool is a co-op, which means it's parent-run, and I take turns working in the classroom with the one full-time teacher, Teacher Mary. Desmond adores Teacher Mary and has been enjoying school. He has 4 classmates, one of whom he already knew.
On his first day I took this picture of him in front of the house with his backpack on.
And quite a few days since then he's wanted to pose for another picture. I think he thinks it's just part of the preschool experience.
That is adorable, I love the squeeks and giggles. :) Mary
ReplyDeleteShe is so adorable and she's looking like a pro! Des loves that shirt, doesn't he! Love, Aunt Helen
ReplyDeleteCute picture of Desmond!! Molly is really getting around. Your life just got more interesting. LOL. Great video Jen. Molly and Desmond are so cute.
ReplyDelete